RSS

NKOTB + BSB Concert.

On Monday July 4th, I slept for nearly 20 hours. It was that much of an epic weekend. Loved every single moment of it.

First up, on Saturday night, I headed down to San Jose with some of my girlfriends to attend the most wanted concert of the year:  New Kids on the Block and BackStreet Boys, aka NKOTBSB. Who's with me on this? 


  
A few of my friends are big time NKOTB fans groupies. They always splurge on the VIP packages that usually cost around the $500 mark and go on the NKOTB cruises. Lucky girls! At this concert, they spared no expense. 

One of them shared what was in their VIP swag bags. I was perplexed. 

NKOTB panties. It even came with a eye mask. Really??? 

My swag were these $30 tshirts!

While our friends settled into their seats on the floor, we settled in ours which were pretty good.  We were on the lower level and dead in the center. 

The stage was shaped like a penis (I'm not even joking.)One of the Backstreet Boys, AJ, mentioned it in the program calling it the penis stage, so I guess it really is shaped like a penis shaped. 

We were seated at the tip of the penis. 


 The concert was awesome! I totally relived my highschool days.
 

2 comments:

Diana Lyn said...

I'll always be a *NSYNC fan forever! I loved them and wish they'd stop being so selfish and get back together already! lol.

Crypto Technical Helpline said...

Did your Gdax 2FA phone lost? You are at right place. We will help to resolve. The client just has to make a call on our Gdax expert’s number and convey the information. Despite various features and functions Gdax has some issues which need to be resolve immediately. If you want quickest solution related to Gdax errors, you can directly get in touch with the skilled professionals by dialing 24/7 active Gdax support number who deliver result oriented solution fast and are there to guide the users at every step.


Post a Comment