RSS

Dinner Fail.

Yesterday I attended my first turbo kickboxing class and had a blast! I was a little nervous as I was afraid I wouldn't catch on to the routine and look like a fool, but, thanks to my experience with Billy Blanks back in the mid 90's, I was able to look like a semi-fool. 

I loved the energy and the music.  My friend warned me that I was going to feel very achy in the morning. Sure am! It's a good achy though and I can't wait to return! 

For dinner, I made some stuffed squash and zucchini's after seeing a recipe and picture on Pininterest. (Love that website, by the way!!!). 






I wish I could tell yah how these turned out but I got the sudden craving of having a slice of pizza and a salad instead. Yeah, I know! I'm bad. Will find out how these taste today though!!! 

Have you guys ever done that before? Cooked dinner and then eat something else? It's probably just me, huh?

1 comments:

The Green Girl said...

Nice. Kickboxing is my first love. I'm not coordinated to do that Billy Blanks stuff but I can aim at a heavy bag or a focus mitt. Usually.

Post a Comment