RSS

Better than a Fish Filet!

I bought a box of grilled mahi mahi burgers from Trader Joe's awhile back and when I initially had them, I thought they were good, but then I just suddenly stopped eating them and forgot about them in my freezer. 



Today, I got to finish the last one in the box (I love cleaning out my pantry, freezer, fridge, etc--makes me feel as though I'm doing my part in not wasting food.) and thought to myself, what the heck was I thinking risking these to get frost bitten? 



I put it on a toasted bagel thin, fresh spinach leaves for some crunch and nutrients, and spread a good layer amount of tartar sauce with dill and jalopeno's that I recently picked up at TJ's too.







 I definitely think the tartar sauce made the sandwich--no doubt! If you are like me, I love anything mayo based. This tartar sauce hit the spot with the sandwich. Had just the right amount of kick from the jalopeno's.  I definitely think the tartar sauce made the sandwich--no doubt! If you are like me, I love anything mayo based. This tartar sauce hit the spot with the sandwich. Had just the right amount of kick from the jalopeno's.  





 It was a fantastic lunch served along side with some juicy plump grapes! 

1 comments:

The Green Girl said...

That sounds incredible.

Post a Comment