RSS

First Time Shakes

I finally got around to trying my hand at making my very own protein shake. After reading about them, here, here, and here, I gathered up my ingredients at the store such as protein powder (vanilla flavor), bananas, and some xantham gum (that stuff is so expensive!). 

 I can see (and taste) what all the hype is about. This stuff tasted good and I was full instantly. I didn't think I would be able to drink all if it, but I forced myself to in hopes that I will stay full for a few hours, which I did. 

Next smoothie experiment, chocolate banana but with spinach!!! Oooooh!!! 

p.s. I'll be hitting the pavement very shortly again! I'm excited!

1 comments:

The Green Girl said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your concoctions - I'm also on an experimental protein shake kick.

Yeay for hitting the pavement again soon!

Post a Comment