RSS

Random Shennanigans. This post makes no sense!

Socks.
Bought 2 new pairs of running socks the other day. I keep losing my running socks and am starting to think I should start a running sock only drawer.Do any of you guys have a drawer dedicated to your running gear only?

I have been running with two pairs of running socks because I've just been too cheap to purchase them. Dude, they are like $9 for one pair! I could get a cool color of an OPI nail polish for that amount. You totally understand where I'm coming from, right? Right?

My socks have to be thin. I hate the thick socks. Don't like my feet feeling stuffy. Oh, and they must, must, must be below the ankle. The husband just couldn't understand why I wouldn't purchase a pair of above the ankle running socks that were on sale. I just couldn't do it. I saw his thought process with the sale and all, but I just couldn't do it. One needs to feel good in their clothes in order to run good, yes? It's all about feeling the zen moment.

OMG. The Best Luna Bar Flavor.
Grabbed a sample Luna Bar at the 5K race. The flavor was Lemon Zest. Should have grabbed a handful as I just tasted this flavor for the very first time and Oh. My. Gawd. It was that good. Just smelling it alone enticed my senses. Why didn't I try these before? Has any of you already tried this flavor?

Sandwich Thins.
Ever since seeing this on NHerShoes, I just had to try them. Was intrigued with them. She made them look so freakin appetizing especially when she toasted them, put peanut butter, sliced bananas and drizzled honey. Now, I'm hooked. I like how it's not so bready and it's only 100 calories. Makes an excellent choice for breakfast, especially an egg and turkey bacon sandwich, or a regular sandwich. Dying to try it with a hamburger patty.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I feel you on that OPI nail polish!!! So expensive, but soooo worth it.

Questionably Texan said...

I had only one pair of running socks for quite awhile. Good thing we do laundry throughout the week, and not just let it pile up for the weekend!

Post a Comment