RSS

What a Week!

I know it hasn't been quite a whole week yet, but for me it has. Since I work 12 hour shifts, every two weeks or so, I get 7 days off and currently, I'm on my 7 days off. Woohoo, for 12 hour shifts!

During my 7 days off, I try to take advantage of stuff to do around the house as much as I can and cook some real food dinners, ofcourse!

What I got completed this time around was plant my flowers, herbs and veggies for the season. I've been growing tomatoes for the past two years now and so far so good.

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to these things. I have no clue what I'm doing and I especially feel that way when I read articles on growing your own veggies and herbs at home.

This season, I planted Roma tomatoes, Jalopeno's, Cilantro and..... 









 and... for the very first time and I'm totally freaked out by it, I planted a dwarf Eureka lemon tree. 


I'll just be happy if this tree last a week with leaves and all. 


I can't wait for summer to enjoy this loveliness. 



 

1 comments:

The Green Girl said...

That's so cool! I've decided I want to try to grow something - I've never done this before!

Post a Comment